Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan
1. Create SOP and overview the daily operation and help Customer Service team to solve the issues that persist.
2. Responsible to managing day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
3. Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
4. Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
5. Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
6. Create, develop and implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
7. Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
8. Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
9. Hiring and training new customer service agents.
10. Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
11. Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
Syarat & Keahlian
1. Required language: Bahasa Indonesia & English. (It would be better if you can speak Chinese)
2. Required skills: Excellent verbal and written communications, problem solver, good leadership.
3. Required Microsoft skill: Excel, Power Point, Word.
4. Familiar with Fintech Industry Concept
5. Age between 25 – 38 years
6. Having experience minimum of 2 years in Fintech / Bank / Finance Industry
7. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/Master’s Degree in related fields
8. Communicative and able to work as a team
9. Analytical thinking & understand main details that is required to solve duties and certain problems
Min. 2 years
Bonus, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, insentive, employee welfare, dll.