ResponsibilitiesJob Descriptions :
• Design, develop, unit-test, and integrate upper-layer, Linux telecommunications software in a multi-threaded environment.
• Provide support to customer-engineering team and end customers.
• Understand and implement high-level customer requirements and translate those into high-quality design and implementation in a time-critical fashion.
• Be able to function both independently as well as function as part of a larger team Adhere to all development standards, processes, and procedures, including configuration management.
Skills RequiredRequirements :
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Experience with 3GPP product architecture, design and implementation. Specifically, E-UTRAN and EPC experience is desired.
• Have a solid understanding of the overall LTE Network Architecture.
• Experiences of IP network protocols, IP related IETF RFCs,
• WIFI & LTE protocol stacks
• Good understanding of wireless network evaluation, 3GPP & 3GPP2 standard activities and FCC spectrum allocations.
• Good understanding of LTE RLC, MAC and Physical layer protocols.
• Experience with eNodeB, commercialization of software, including stabilization and performance optimization.
• Strong knowledge of Linux user-space programming and pthreads.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
Experience RequiredAt least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position