Oversee the accounting department functions with a focus on ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting.
• Lead, manage and monitor accounting functions.
• Develop, generate and manage timely accounting reports.
• Ensure reconciliation of Bank accounts and other accounts.
• Monitor general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables and other records.
• Create management tools that effectively monitor accounting processes.
• Preparing balance sheet and budget reports.
• Generate various analyses and financial reports for the management in timely manner.
• Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes.
• Manage budgets for departments, projects and grants.
• Monitor month-end reports, schedules, payments and receipts.
• Max. 40 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
• At least 5 years of experience
• Preferable have Brevet A & B certificate
• Advanced Excel proficiency
• Good leadership skills, analytical thinking, and problem solving