- Review financial statements monthly and yearly are in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- Control timeline or schedule of each project undertaken by the team.
- Review monthly tax calculation (Tax Article 21/26, Tax Article 23/26, Tax Article 4(2) Final Tax, VAT).
- Review the annual tax calculation (Corporate Income Tax Return, Annual Employee Income Tax Return, Annual Individual Income Tax Return, Tax Amnesty, Transfer Pricing Documentation).
- Review the reconciliation Tax from General Ledger purposed for Tax audit.
- Lead and coordinate subordinates to ensure financial report, tax report and other requested reports for Client to be submitted on time.
- University degree from a prominent university in Accounting or Fiscal Administration with min GPA 3.0
- Experience with multi-national firms would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and computer literate is a must.
- Must possess good communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Applicants must have strong leadership, discipline, teamwork, responsible, integrity, obey with company's rules
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge in basic accounting and tax, flow of transactions (workflow accounting process), taxation, PSAK, General Ledger, Finance AR / AP, Reconcile PPH & VAT, taxation, COGS and audit.
Minimum 8 years working experience in taxation, preferably from Tax Consultant Firm or Public Accountant Firm.