1. Implementation of Beneran Indonesia program.
-Maintain existing character and citizenship education programs.
-Develop new character and citizenship education programs.
-Develop and organize new education activities under each program.
-Map out alternative education activities that can equip participants and volunteers with additional knowledge and skills.
-Develop systems, learning methods, and teaching evaluation for facilitators selected from participants and volunteers.
-Monitor the effectiveness of partners that collaborate to deliver character and citizenship education programs.
-Implement any National commemoration and close coordination with other Program Officers to ensure the event is properly implemented.
-Monitor the implementation of skill training and activities held for refugees.
-Coordinate with the Partnership officer to produce and distribute all publications of the quarterly newsletter to the target audience.
-Write, compile and promote success stories of project activities.
2. Documentation and Data/Report writing
-Collect the qualitative and quantitative data/reports related to the programs.
-Compile information from the programs for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements.
-Liaise with other Program Officers to ensure the data collection and analyses are continuously captured and updated.
-Develop and Support the Data Entry/database for project purposes.
-Ensure to provide the information, data, and reports in a timely and correct manner.
-Ensure that all program documentation and data/reports are prepared and filed properly and provided in a timely manner.
3. Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting
-Monitor the implementation of the program in the field.
-Evaluate the programs according to the plans in collaboration with other program officers.
1. Bachelor Degree in Education, Social Sciences or other relevant field.
2. Having knowledge and understanding of character and citizenship education.
3. Having skills in information analysis, database management, report writing, and documentation is essential.
4. Ability to interact and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders (NGO networks, government institutions, and youth).
5. Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, work overtime when necessary and be
able to coordinate multiple tasks.
6. Works well in and promotes teamwork, is comfortable in a multicultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
7. Possess computer skills, including internet-based communication/ and various office applications (Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
8. Considerable skill in reporting, documentation, and database management is essential.
9. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is essential.
10.Proactive and Responsible with an eye for details.
1. Minimum one year experience or relevant experience in an education program. Fresh graduates who are eager to learn and have a strong commitment
for education and nation building are welcome.
2. Having experience in managing education services for youth or related areas.