Responsibilities• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
• Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
• Attend company meetings to exchange product information and coordinate work activities with other departments.
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services.
• Coordinate sales promotion activities, such as preparing merchandise displays and advertising copy.
Skills Required• Male/Female.
• Candidate min. D3/S1 all major.
• Fresh graduate/Entry level applicants are encourage to apply.
• Proficient in English.
• Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines