ResponsibilitiesJob Description :
1. Proactively identify, clarify and prioritize business ideas, needs, and problems that require technology enablement through a mobile application.
2. Define detailed business requirements by gathering input from different stakeholders within the client organization.
3. Understand target audiences needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into creative concepts and functional components.
4. Prepare presentations for project teams and stakeholders.
5. Communicate challenges and issues as appropriate.
6. Provide input to IT project plans in areas of high
7. Participate and assist Test Teams in quality assurance reviews to ensure that all the business requirements have been satisfied.
1. Having experience in Banking/Finance project is a plus
2. Strong analytical skills in system analysis, testing, user documentation throughout the implementation of business process and IT solutions
3. Candidate must possess a degree (or equivalent qualification)
4. Minimum 2 years of experience in term of SDLC and the role of Business Analyst in this life cycle
Skills RequiredFamiliar with business process and business analyst
Have a good communication and negotiation skills
Experienced is a plus, fresh graduate are welcome