Responsibilities• Assist scheduling, assigning, and establishing work standards
• Maintains training records and training manuals for employees, conducts training sessions to assist employees in their growth
• Handles difficult or problem situations arising from customer related and complaints
• Suggest improvements to the various communications by the company
• Handles in the best interest of both customer and company
• Perform customer verifications for suspicious order
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Skills Required• Candidate must possess at least a vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shifting.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines