Responsibilities• Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
• Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns. Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc).
• Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team and top executives.
• Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
Skills Required• Male/Female.
• Hold S1/Bachelor graduated from reputable university.
• Proficient in English.
• Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines