Responsibilities• Analyze websites and business situations quickly and accurately.
• Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc. with no hand-holding
• Provide guidance and thought leadership to a growing team of passionate search engine marketers
• Develop insightful, thorough reommendations to improve technical, design, content, on-page and off-page optimization elements
• Manage day-to-day client relationships through conference calls and presentations
• Design and deliver training classes to various customer groups
Skills Required• Male/Female.
• Hold S1/Bachelor graduated from reputable university with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field.
• Strong understanding of search engine-friendly web design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources.
• Attention to detail.
• Proficient in English.
• Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines