Responsibilities• Responsible to effectively initiate and manage marketing programs & strategies.
• Responsible for management of trademarks and licensing contracts.
• Report directly to Marketing Director.
• Brand development and promotion;
• Plan and execute comprehensive marketing efforts, including advertising in print, online, social media, participation in international exhibitions, production and procurement of promotional materials
• Trademarks management including worldwide registration and issuance of trademark licensing contracts to international manufacturers.
• Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events;
Skills Required• Age maximum 35 years old.
• Open minded attitude, creative and innovative.
• Excellent Mastery of the English Language, Oral and Written.
• Minimum score of TOEFL 570
• Minimum score of TOEIC 690
• Ability to speak Chinese ( Mandarin ) is preferred.
• Having experience in living and/or frequent travels to overseas is preferred.
• At least possess a bachelor degree from any related disciplines.
Experience RequiredMinimum 3 (three) years experience in marketing related fields.
5 days work