Responsibilities- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of a company.
- Enabling them to install and configure computer systems.
- Diagnose faults in hardware and software and provide solutions for technical problems and applications, either by phone or in person.
- Researching & implementation of new processes, technologies, etc.
- Miscellaneous contribution to help improve the department
Skills Required- Age maximum 28 years old.
- Minimum S1 degree in a faculty of computer science or similar from an accredited university.
- Dare to face challenges.
- Must have proficient knowledge on various technology issues.
- Very well organized and have expert time management skills.
- A learner with a curious mind.
- Hard worker and detail oriented.
- Able to work in a team or individual.
- Able to critically think for all issues.
- Proficient in English.
- Must want to learn and be able to take constructive criticism.
- Open-minded and out of the boxer thinker.
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical values.
- Willing to be placed in West Jakarta, Meruya Ilir.
Work Hour(s) - Shifting: Monday to Friday
Benefits- Paid Leave for Full-time Staff
- Open & Friendly working environment
- Outdoor rooftop cafeteria area
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority