Responsibilities- Candidate will be part of our editing team that will edit and process client’s images on a daily basis.
- Communicating with team members to ensure streamlined processing.
- Provide input and ideas to ensure continuous growth of the department.
Skills Required- Honest, detail and responsible.
- Candidate must possess SMU/SMK or equivalent, Diploma or Bachelor degree.
- Does not require working experience.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop, Pen Tool is a must.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and have a photo-retouching skill, such as: creating good selections, masking, background removal, cropping, color correcting, liquefying or compositing.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor).
- Candidate must be self motivated and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication.
- Contract based.
- Willing to be placed in West Jakarta, Meruya Ilir.
Monday - Friday : 08:00 - 17.00 WIB
Saturday : 08.00 - 12.00 WIB
(Working on Public Holiday is required)
Benefits- Photoshop training provided.
- Open & Friendly working environment.
- Outdoor rooftop cafeteria area.
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy.
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority.