Responsibilities• Prepare payment to vendors and other financial transactions and also prepare documents related to those transactions
• Manage daily fund and cash opname
• Manage bank reconciliation and control cash advance
• Keep good relationship with all of partnership bank institution
• Prepare various account reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly financial and taxes reports and documents
• Prepare journal vouchers
• General administration
Skills Required• Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Management from reputable university.
• Age maximum 28 years old.
• Able to operate accounting software such as Easy Accounting, G-Soft, and Accurate is preferred
• Understand basic accounting and journal
• Ms. Office – must be proficient with Word and Excel
• Ability to learn and work fast
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Honest and can be trusted
• Able to work under pressure, detail and result oriented
• Discipline and have good interpersonal skill.
• Ability to multitask, set own priorities and adapt to a changing environment.
If you're interested in this position, please send your complete resume to our email: [email protected] with subject: FINANCE & ACCOUNT_[Name]