Responsibilities1. Prepare daily and longer term lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines
2. Teach Chemistry (IGCSE and A Level)
3. Develop and maintain good working habits and discipline in classrooms
4. Carry out administrative duties
5. Supervise students during classes and at other times in the school day, including in the playground during breaks
6. Attend staff meetings and other training and development sessions
7. Take part in joint decision-making about educational issues
8. Assess and evaluate students\' progress in written and oral work
9. Discuss students\' progress and concerns with parents and administrators
10. Prepare for and attend parent/teacher interviews and other functions.
Skills Required1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor\'s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
2. Fluent in English (written and oral) is mandatory.
3. Hard working, loyal and committed
4. Applicants must be willing to work in Cirebon