Responsibilities1. Develop children's interests, abilities and coordination using creative activities
2. Use computers to assist in lesson preparation, teaching and reporting
3. Develop and maintain good working habits and discipline in classrooms
4. Carry out administrative duties
5. Supervise students during classes and at other times in the school day, including in the playground during breaks
6. Attend staff meetings and other training and development sessions
7. Take part in joint decision-making about educational issues
8. Assess and evaluate students' progress in written and oral work
9. Discuss students' progress and concerns with parents and administrators
10. Assist and organise sporting activities, school concerts and excursions
11. Prepare for and attend parent/teacher interviews and other functions.
Skills Required1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Education or equivalent.
2. Required languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia
3. Required skills: Computer skill, Classroom Management
4. Dedicated to support all school activities, events and competitions
5. Hard working, flexible and committed
6. Loyal and invested in students' academic and social/emotional development.
7. Applicants must be willing to work in Cirebon