ResponsibilitiesTask & Responsibilities:
Reporting to Head of HC department, you will be responsible for employee relations initiatives. You ensure all of department compliance with company policies, procedures and standards in the areas of benefit management and employee relations. You implement an employee relation strategies in accordance with the corporate’s strategy.
1. Applying HC policies throughout the organization to ensure adherence to current practice and new developments
2. Ensuring adherence to the HC programs and practices
3. Responsible for advising, coordinating and communicating from management to employee
4. Providing advice and support to HC Manager regarding HC activities including but not limited to labor relations, employee Relations, benefits, retention initiatives, etc.
5. Arrange PKS (Perjanjian Kerjasama) internal & external corporate.
6. Visit & monitoring job employments, do evaluation & report.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Law
- 23-28 years old
- High level of communication skill
- Strategic direction and leadership skill
- High responsible, initiative, teamwork, fast learner & able to work under pressure
- Willing to work mobile in Tangerang area