Responsibilities1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
3. Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
4. Maintains human capital by conducting yearly job evaluations
5. Maintains employee and informs employees of benefits by recommending employee to management; and evaluating contract extension.
6. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource local government requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
7. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
8. Maintains historical human resource records by keeping past and current records. (contract)
9. Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees' overtime
10. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
11. Checking facilities and assisting to schedule maintenance work and escalate the breakdown
12. Work and communicate with external parties such as Manpower department, BPJS (Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan), and local immigration officer
13. Report and escalate all concerns in human resources to management
Skills Required1. Graduated / studied in Human Resources degree or other related field
2. Can communicate in written and spoken English
3. Pleasant and approachable personality with a positive learning attitude
4. Experience in HR, preferably in training
5. Can use Microsoft Office applications
6. Be meticulous, organized with an eye for details