ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities for the role include:
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Degree related to Computer Science or higher in related fields.
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Able working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills
Experience RequiredProven experience as an iOS developer
Benefits• Attractive Salary
• Free Food and WIFI
• Medical Benefits