Responsibilities• You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform. Your role will include implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software architects. You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application. You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
Skills RequiredRequirements :
• Min.1 year experience in mobile application development
• Master in JAVA and Experience with Android APIs and Frameworks
• Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, REST,etc.).
• Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design,problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience with Custom Layout (Custom Composite View)
• Experience working with GitLab or Github
• Experience with APIs libraries (Retrofit, OkHTTP, etc.).
• Understand Android Architecture (MPV or MVVM)
• Fast learner