Responsibilities• Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
• Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
• Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
• Monitors office operations
• Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
• Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts
• Manages staff schedules
• Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
• Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
• Supervises all administrative personnel
Skills Required• Male/Female.
• Experience of working 1 years.
• Candidate min. D3/S1 Accounting/Financial Management or any major.
• Proficient in English.
• Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.