Responsibilities• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Skills Required• Male/Female.
• Candidate min. D3/S1 Accounting/Financial Management.
• Experience of working 2 - 5 years.
• Proficient in English.
• Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.