Responsibilities• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
• Supervise and coach office team leader on a weekly basis
• Suggest improvements to the various communications by the company
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Skills Required• Male/Female.
• Experience of working 3 – 5 years.
• Candidate min. S1 all majors.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shifting.
• Hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
• Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.