ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for someone experienced to manage the human resources function. Must be able to successfully work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities, have administrative skill, sound problem solving skills and sensibility needed to resolve employee relations issues.
- Hiring new employees.
- Employee document organization.
- Drafting employee agreement contracts or supplement contracts.
- Drafting document requested by an employee (verklaring, bank account letter, etc).
- Tracking attendances and leaves.
- Monday - Friday : 08:00 - 18.00 WIB
Skills Required- Honest, detail and responsible.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or Equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication.
- Will be placed in Yogyakarta (Babarsari).
Experience Required1 year
Benefits- Paid Leave for Full-time Staff
- Open & Friendly working environment
- Outdoor rooftop cafeteria area
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority