ResponsibilitiesIT Support Staff monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of an organization. Enabling them to install and configure computer systems, diagnose faults in hardware and software and provide solutions of technical problems and applications, either by phone or in person.
Skills RequiredWork Description:
- IT support staff is responsible for installing, configuring hardware, software, peripherals and other information processing facilities.
- Responding to user/client support for troubleshooting and repairing network connectivity issues.
- Maintaining hardware inventory and distribution, developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Interfacing with other teams and service vendors to resolve problems, including:
- Manage and support computer network, servers and workstations (users) on linux and windows platform.
- Report on IT facilities usage (hardware and software), problems and solutions, service level.
- Age Maximum 27 years old
- A good knowledge and experience on IT (hardware, software, networking, server)
- Ready to work under pressure
- Highly motivated & willing to learn
- Having a high initiative & power analysis
- A good command in English is preferable
- Will be placed in Yogyakarta (Babarsari)
- Monday to Friday : 08:00 - 17:00 WIB
- Saturday : 08:00 - 12:00 WIB
BenefitsBenefits of Working here:
- Paid Leave for Full-time Staff
- Open & Friendly working environment
- Outdoor rooftop cafeteria area
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority