Responsibilities• Get involved in a team of web applications, web sites, web commerce projects development.
• Analyze application requirements and comply with Software Development Cycle.
• Participate in web-based applications or management systems with internal team to support mobile applications.
• Get involved in systems design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, support with System Analyst or Project
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
• Develop a system that should provide useful error messages and logging capabilities.
• Use cloud infrastructure, e.g. Linux, Nginx, Apache.
Skills Required• Understand server, network and hosting environment.
• Know how to create a reasonably normalized relational model, complete with foreign keys, indexes, views, lookup tables, etc.
• Familiar with the concept of non-relational data stores and understand where they shine over relational data stores.
• Capable to write clear, consistent, simple to use API.
• Understand how to create a readable layout.