ResponsibilitiesAs a Gardener Supervisor you are responsible to supervise and participate in the maintenance process and performance of the gardeners and assist in the process of mowing, trimming, weeding, planting, cultivating, fertilizing, watering and pruning operations of vegetables, fruits and another plants.
• Min. graduated from high school.
• Bi-lingual skills in Spanish and English.
• Must be able to work in adverse weather and environmental conditions as well as uneven terrain.
• Ability to organize daily work and instruct team members to complete work assigned.
• Proficient knowledge of irrigation control and distribution systems and advanced knowledge of landscape construction techniques and maintenance.
• Willing to back and forth to Bedugul.