Responsibilities- Manages schedules and activities related to Testing projects.
- Can coordinate with team and other divisions related projects.
- Preparing test plan documents and writing test procedures, and implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Reviewing project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure the project requirements are clearly defined.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Build script use automation frameworks .
- Work with management, developers, and quality assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
- Be involved in supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. -
These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing. You will be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- Working closely with development/business teams to reproduce, analyze and debug issues.
- Work closely with other QC team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
Skills Required- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/ Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English (Pasive)
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to learn, diligent, conscientious and able to work under pressure
- Have a good logic
- Having Experience as a leader is advantages
Experience RequiredExperience min 4 years
Benefits- flexible working hours
- room to grow
- salary above average
- insentif for laptop