Responsibilities- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesise feedback from UX designers and researchers
- Optimise web applications to maximise speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop -
computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Skills Required- Graduate min S1 with degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience as Front End Developer / UX Engineer
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Web application development experience.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, AngularJS, or VueJs.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques. An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
Experience Requiredminimum 4 years experience as Front End Developer
Benefitsflexible working hours
room to grow
salary above average
insentif for laptop