Responsibilities* Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
* Work closely with web and mobile developer to apply their designs to web and mobile interfaces.
* Could provide creative and innovative solutions.
* Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs Mobile and Web Application.
Skills Required* Understand UX/UI tools, like: Sketch, Adobe Experience, Photoshop, InVision, etc.
* At least 5 years experience as Web UI/UX Designer
* Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
* Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices.
* Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
* Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
* Understand UX/UI for Mobile and Web and ever had experience creating one.
* Able to make Wireframe, storyboard, user flows, process flows and site maps to be effectively integrated with Front End Developer.
Experience Required5 years experience Web UI/UX Designer
Benefits- flexible working hours
- room to grow
- salary above average
- insentif for laptop