Responsibilities• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO/SEM/ASO success
Skills Required• Proven SEO/SEM/ASO experience.
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Diploma/bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field, Test-Driven Field
Experience Required- Min 1 year experience working in related field
Benefits- THR (Annual Bonus)
- BPJS Kesehatan (After one year work)
- Motorcycle Parking Allowance