Responsibilities- Supervising Office Equipment (Sale or Rent).
- Responsible for Company License Renewal.
- Arranging Appointment, Organizing Meetings and Minutes of Meeting.
- Arrange to Set Up Companies Profiles, Name Card, Envelopes and Stamp of Company.
- Assisting the C-Level Management in Typing/Revising/Formatting & Translating.
- Travel Arrangements, Transport & Accommodation for Personal & Project.
- Arrange for ordering furnishing Company.
- Dealing with Correspondence, Complaints and Queries.
- Preparing Letters, Presentations and Reports (Minutes of Meeting).
- Supervising and Monitoring the work of Clerical and Administrative Staff.
- Liaising with Staff, vendors and Clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/Office Administrative system.
- Organizing induction programmers for new employees.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety Policies are up to date.
- Handling Staff Recruitment and Appraisal.
- Keeping Personnel Records.
- Assist HR, Finance & Legal Division.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Assist ISO Team.
- Arrange Numbering for Projects Documents.
- Arrange for Renewal and Extend for Expatriate License (WLK, RPTKA, IMTA,
Skills Required- Candidates must possess at least has Secretarial Diploma/Administration/
Management/ Finance/ Accountancy / Project Assistant.
- Attention to detail and excellent organize skill.
- Proficient with MS-Excel, MS-word, MS-Power Point and can operate Corel Draw
will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be fluently in English Conversation, Writing and speaking.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Secretarial / Executive &
personal Assistant or equivalent.
- This position is to be direct assistance to the C-LEVELS.
- Candidate should be able to work individually or in a team.