Responsibilities1. Able to communicate with customer via phone, email, mail or personally for outstanding invoices.
2. Following up on collect and allocate payment.
3. Perform account reconciliation.
4. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
5. Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
6. Maintain account receivable customer files and records (Contract agreement and other documents).
7. Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
8. Follow established procedure for processing receipts, cash, TOP, ect.
9. Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
Skills Required• Female or male, max. 26 years old, D3/ S1 Accounting major from reputable university (preferable from Accounting major)
• Proactive, good communication skills, patience, fast learner, good adaptability, problem solver and good personality, can work fast, able to work independent and under pressure
• Active English spoken is preferable and Able to work with computer (Ms. Office)