Responsibilities- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Skills Required- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Able working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Able to communicate in English
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
Experience Required- New graduates are welcome
- No experience required
- Degree related to Computer Science or higher in related fields.
Benefits- Attractive Salary
- Free Food and WIFI
- Medical Benefits