Responsibilities1. Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
2. Write clean code to develop functional web applications
3. Troubleshoot and debug applications
4. Perform UI tests to optimize performance
5. Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
6. Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
7. Gather and address technical and design requirements
8. Provide training and support to internal teams
9. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
10. Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
11. Follow emerging technologies
Skills Required1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): EnglishAt least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required Skill(s): HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, Laravel, Django.
4. Proven work experience as a Web developer
5. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
6. Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
7. Working knowledge of CMS framework
9. Excellent analytical and time management skills
10. Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude