Responsibilities• Provide technical support for particular project, to perform design, develop and
testing of PLC/SCADA software and interfaces.
• Attend meeting and discussions with clients to understand their requirements
• Involve in preparation of the functional specifications and detailed design
• Perform system integration, testing and commissioning of advanced control
systems for material handling systems
• Prepare and conduct Factory Acceptance Test (FAT).
• Conduct system commissioning and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
• Provide technical consultancy, field services and support to the customers
Skills Required• Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical/Electrical/Control Engineering
• More than 3 years’ experience and knowledge in process control and
• Experience with PLC (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley), SCADA (Wonderware,
Citect, iFix) is preferred.
• Willing to travel for overseas assignment
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player
• Fresh graduate or candidate with strong interest of turbomachinery, power