ResponsibilitiesThe candidate is required to work independently to weekly, monthly and yearly plans with management guidance; be able to work as part of a small team seeking information and support from supervisors, peers and external parties where required. The scope of work includes:
• Familiar with the Indonesia local and international laws and standard related with AML matters (and in accordance with OJK).
• Participates in continuing education programs related to AML issue and conduct AML training for business if needed.
• Assists the business in identifying, investigating, and reporting suspicious activity.
• Develops, delivers, and track AML training programs.
• Review all policies, directives, procedures related to AML compliance.
• Assists in the data preparation of monthly/weekly reports to OJK.
• Contribute in ad-hoc projects.
Skills Required• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Team player and able to work under pressure
• Candidate must be proactive, organize, and have the ability to handle multiple requests and prioritize
Experience RequiredMinimum 3 years working experience in Financial Services industry preferably in the AML division
BenefitsCAREER PROSPECTS/WHY JOIN US
• Working in professional regulated financial institution
• Work with diverse local and foreign partners
• Broad experience in different investment sectors
• Exposure to international investment methods and applied financial technology
• On the job training for professional advancement
• Promotion to higher roles on proven ability and performance
• Posting to associated companies