Responsibilities– Maintain and grow the community in social media.
– Serve customers by resolving complaints, provide appropriate solutions within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
– Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
– Effectively manage large amounts of incoming inquiry.
– Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Skills Required– Excellent communication skills in English (Business level), Japanese is a plus.
– Problem solving and information analysis skills.
– Social media management skills, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
– Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, or related.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
– Well organize, discipline, and high initiative.
– Have knowledge in ticketing system and Japanese culture is a plus.
Benefits– Overtime pay
– Incentives based on performance