Responsibilities-Help code Front-End solutions referencing site maps, wireframes, requirements documentation and visual design templates.
-Make sure that complex sites and/or applications are running smoothly. Process maintenance requests, especially content requests. Anticipate issues. Help plan evolution of sites and apps. Interact with clients, managing their expectations and schedule.
-Work with internal team to resolve any issues encountered during project development or maintenance.
Slice Adobe Photoshop .PSD's into various graphical image files for use on a Website.
- Develop the search engine and performance optimised front-end (HTML, CSS, and JS) for business and e Commerce Websites.
-Carry out W3C validation, accessibility and usability audits and tests, debugging, and Website maintenance / support.
-Work with an expert designer to implement major improvements to web publishing products and Cloud services.
-Provide leadership to the team about the latest in web standards and best practices in front-end development.
-Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills Required- Maximum age 33 years old
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Bachelors Degree (Preferably in art design, web design or related degree).
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a web designer.
-Ability to quickly build modern CSS layouts
- Proficient with reading, writing and troubleshooting HTML.
- Develop rich, dynamic, and scalable Flash/Flex applications utilizing W/LAMP.
- Knowledge of web design conventions, user experience, web standards, optimization and best practices.
- Basic PHP/MySQL knowledge.
- Search Engine Optimization and monitors effectiveness.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by email to :