Tanggung Jawab PekerjaanResponsibilities:
1. Develop & implement strategy to provide a cost effective sourcing solution to ensure that product quality, specification & target costs are achieved.
2. Responsible for all purchasing activities including sourcing, contract negotiation and expediting delivery schedule.
3. Handling warehouse inventory control.
4. Maintaining proper document control and filing system.
5.Coordinating with suppliers and forwarders in shipping and customs processes and procedures related to importation, on timely delivery of materials.
6. Issuing purchase orders for local and overseas purchases.
7. Vendor identification, selection and management.
8. Monitoring and updating on supplier price lists.
9. Maintaining accurate local and overseas purchase records.
10.Establish and maintain an independent supplier’s performance monitoring systems to ensure compliance with performance & quality standards & maintain close liaison with suppliers & vendors.
11. Attend international trade/material shows to keep pace with market trends & provide better alternatives.
Syarat & Keahlian1. Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Business.
2. Good knowledge in shipping practice such as import and export documentation, permit declaration and other relevant documents.
3. Familiar with purchase variances and participate in cost reduction program.
4. Excellent business network and supplier contracts from shipping industry is highly desirable.
5. Good command of both spoken and written English (Mandarin speaking ability will be a plus)
6. An independent individual who works well under pressure.
7. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
8. Excellent interpersonal, communication & analytical skill.
9. Proactive, flexible, reliable, self-motivated & organized.
10.Able to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.