Tanggung Jawab PekerjaanThis position is responsible for greeting guests at the door. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.A restaurant and bar environment. Evening and weekend shifts are required.
• Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests.
• Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
• Always strives to exceed guests’ expectations
• Takes names on a waiting list
• Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables
• Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available
• Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area
• Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant
• Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience
• Fills to-go orders, if applicable
• Maintains restrooms throughout shift
Syarat & KeahlianRequirements :
• Prior restaurant experience
• English Fluent
• Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
• Customer Focus
• Communication Proficiency
• Stress Management/Composure