Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan- Provide assistance to solve moulding processing issues.
- Participate in new tooling design reviews, providing actionable feedback where required.
- Ensure BOM and routing information is correct and up to date.
- Provide technical support and advice to moulding department and QA to solve quality issues.
- Assist with first new tooling first off runs, providing actionable feedback where necessary.
- Help establish new part gauging and master samples.
- Work closely with production planning to ensure tooling and equipment are always available to meet production
- Coordinate with in house personnel and / or outside suppliers for machine repairs and maintenance.
- Carry out tool condition inspections and coordinate corrective action activities where required.
- Provide guidance with regard to tool handling and storage methods.
- Ensure the moulding department maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Identify issues relating to product master samples and gauging and carry out corrective actions where required.
- Carry out general production engineering duties as directed by the department supervisor.
Syarat & Keahlian- Knowlegde of moulding tool design
- Trouble shooting of moulding process conditions
- Ability to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Ability to communicate in both Bahasa and English, written and oral.
- Ability to use AutoCad/Solidworks an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team where required
Pengalaman- Minimum Technical Diploma, Engineering Degree preferred, specialising in production / processing engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience required in injection moulding, with good working knowledge of various
- Experience with post processing of injection mouldings (drilling, tapping, trimming, pad printing etc.) an
Benefit- Permanent position
- competitive salary
- Preference will be given to Batam residents